An interesting mix, I must say… The song from Grease 2 especially came out of nowhere.
1. This Time – Bryan Adams
2. Beer Money – Kip Moore
3. Bitter Sweet Symphony – The Verve
4. Staying is Worse than Leaving – Sunny Sweeny
5. Broken Arrow – Pixie Lott
6. Girl For All Seasons – Grease 2 soundtrack
7. Drive By – Train
8. Take Me There (Remix) – Blackstreet
9. Sidity (Feat. Big Sean) – Roscoe Dash Explicit
10. Teen Idle – Marina and the Diamonds
What does this combination of songs say about me? Probably that my interests are all over the place. I even looked at which song would have been the eleventh and it was Mozart. Not only are all of these songs simply on my iPod, but I actually like all of them. A few years ago, my cousin played a game with me in the car. He put my iPod on shuffle and didn’t let me see the screen so I had to guess the song in the first few seconds. I got every question right – even one that was titled Track 03. I’m not sure I could still do that now, as my music library has grown exponentially over the years, but it would be fun to try.
What comes up on your shuffle?